SAT NAM and WELCOME
We at KYTLV believe that in order to serve community we must truly take a personal responsibility to deepening ones own spiritual path .
Our intention is to provide you with a strong foundation and ability to live compassion, in truth supported by an inner strength and an open heart.
KUNDALINI YOGA is considered an advanced form of Yoga and Meditation, its purpose is to cultivate the creative spiritual potential of a human to uphold values, speak truth and focus on the compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal others.
It is non-denominational.
This KRI certificated course is run by I-SKY and KYTLV.
YOGI BHAJAN brought the gift of KUNDALINI YOGA to the West in the end of the 1960’s. He brought a message of Love and a Practical way to allow us to connect to our Higher Self.
KUNDALINI YOGA is a transformative, fun and challenging form of Yoga which brings BALANCE and GREAT IMPROVEMENTS to our physical and mental health through:
ASANA, PRANAYAMA, MANTRA, MEDITATION and RELAXATION.
KUNDALINI YOGA is practiced with uplifting music to inspire and encourage you.
“In Kundalini Yoga the most important thing is your experience. It goes right to your heart. No words can replace your experience. Your mind may accept the words or it may not, but your consciousness will not accept just words.”
ADVANTAGES of doing KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING with I-SKY and KYTLV
1) The quality and experience of the international and local teachers who teach in devotion and joy.
2) You will have time in between teacher trainings allowing you time to integrate the deep experience.
3) Guidance of our devoted mentors.
4) Easy payment plan and a reduced studio membership fees so that you can come to practice with ease .
5) By Summer of 2016 you may be teaching at the studio.
KUNDALINI TEACHER TRAINING (KTT)
We are living in very significant times. Times on earth us to wake up, support each other and reconnect to our source.
The time has come to take responsibility of your life , to delve deeply and make the change within you so that you can serve a wider community of people who are searching for meaning.
Teachers sharing their experiences of Kundalini Teacher Training speak mainly of the major transformations they went through.
Yogi Bhajan said that there is no time to delay
“THE TIME is NOW and NOW is the TIME”
We are hoping that you will be sharing your transformational time with us as the continuation of the Golden Chain of teachers.
Are you ready to do the inner work to create a new reality?
The Lead trainers are from the International School of Kundalini Yoga (I-SKY) based in the UK. Darryl O’Keeffe , Guru Dharam Singh and Siri Sat Kaur come to us from England, Sweden and the USA respectively. They are a very experienced and internationally well know team of Kundalini teachers who have to date, trained most of the Kundalini teachers in Israel. I-SKY was established by Guru Dharam and Darryl O’Keeffe about 20 years ago. They belong to the first generation of teachers who studied with and knew Yogi Bhajan. They were the first to open the first International Kundalini Yoga School in Europe. I-SKY is the oldest Kundalini Yoga school in Israel and has been qualifying teachers here since 2005.
The course will be supported by the local team of KYTLV (Julia Weiner, Hadass Weigel and Lea Silberg) together with other guest teachers.
We at KYTLV are filled with gratitude to have been given this opportunity to share this with you.
SO WHAT DOES KTT INVOLVE?
The course includes:
• How to use breath, posture, sound, and meditation to awaken & train the mind & body.
• Kundalini and Yogic philosophy.
• Yogic and Western Anatomy;
• Developing a clear calm meditative mind
• Utilizing mantra and sacred sound
• Developing a daily yoga practice;
• Following a yogic lifestyle;
• Teaching Kundalini Yoga.
• The ethics, role and conduct of a teacher.
During this course you will:
Learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga.
Confront self-imposed limits.
Touch your soul.
Experience your highest, purest consciousness.
Gain the knowledge & confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR:
• Students of Kundalini Yoga
• Students of other paths of yoga
• Teachers of other spiritual perspectives
• All seeking to deepen a yogic experience (including those who do not want to instruct yoga)
• Those seeking to develop a spiritual awareness
• Attendance and participation in all sessions
• Timely payment of all course fees
• Satisfactory teaching practice assessment
• Passing grade on the KRI written exam
• Attendance of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes outside the course
• Creation of 2 yoga class curricula
• Attending 1 day White Tantric Yoga Course (if offered in the local region)
• Participation in a minimum of 5 full early morning Aquarian Sadhana
• Completion of assigned 40-day yoga kriya
• Satisfactory completion of all coursework
• Course and trainer evaluation feedback
• Upholding the teachers code of excellence
Please feel free to contact us regarding any question.
We will be happy to meet in person as well
Send us your email to receive a registration form.
I-SKY course Jan-Jul 2016 dates:
24-27/1 – Retreat in nature – Desert Ashram
The rest of the training will take place in Tel Aviv
*July – an open day for family and friends in Tel Aviv taught by you.
A date will be advertised soon.
Some of the dates might change.
Peace and love to you all!
The KYTLV team
Hadass, Julia and Lila